Our practice accepts the following insurances:
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Our team will:
- Discuss your dental and medical history
- Take X-rays of your mouth
- Clean, floss and polish your teeth for a healthy smile
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Complete an Oral ID head and neck cancer screening
- Examine your smile, teeth, and gums
What to Bring:
We have provided our new patient forms online for you to conveniently download, fill out and submit to us electronically, before your first appointment. This saves you time and allows our doctors to accommodate your needs right from the beginning..
At Family Dental & Orthodontics, we are committed to helping you bypass the metal braces you’ve always avoided, so you can get the smile you’ve always craved!
You'll love the rest of our team, too.
All of us at Sterling Ridge Dental are dedicated to making your experience as comfortable, efficient, and effective as possible! It's an honor to treat you and your family.